Thursday, December 11, 2008

i think we are hooked...

ok... that was a blast... razor clamming at the coast on a beautiful sunny day... dec.11... it was awesome... we filled our permits quickly and had a blast doing it... me, noah, ethan and my friends miles, mike and chris headed for the coast at about noon... only stopping in aberdeen for "good times" at starbucks...
noah, ethan and me posing by the ocean...


noah and ethan having fun...



















noah and ethan watch as miles digs deep so that the clam would not get away... slippery little guys...





ethans first clam...









noahs first clam...



















ethan and noah walk towards the van after the dig was completed... the goods in hand...
the weather was perfect... 49 and sunny... we had such a great time and we hope we are invited back soon...

3 comments:

Miller's Rock! said...

Noah's face...pure happiness and amazement looking. Priceless!

Mike said...

I remember doing that as a kid. I loved it! A lot of Fun! I think I'll head to the beach on Lake Michigan and see what I come up with........?

Shannon Cortez said...

If you ever want to borrow my boys' size 6 hip waders, you're more than welcome. They keep you dry!

Fun times.