Sunday, December 21, 2008

feeble attempt at decorating...

i am going to need to clarify... we have been spoiled over the years with greg, gwens brother... coming out to help us decorate the cookies and spending the holidays with us... this year he will be spending CHRISTmas with gwens folks in north dakota... so they will be getting the master decorator to help with their sugar cookies...




abby did great at filling in the HUGE gap left by greg not being here...








last year greg brought us some tools to help us in times like these... frosting needles... for fine precision...




i even tried to decorate a few... these are some of mine...
at least they taste good...

6 comments:

P-D's said...

Abby- your cookies are beautiful! I hope I get to taste one on Christmas Eve.

Mark- nice job on yours too but...help me understand: A for Abby, E for Ethan, N for Noah and S for ?????

Dana said...

okay, if yours are feeble ours are pathetic. Abby- way to go woman!!

the millers said...

now dont jump on me too quickly... C is for cole... and cole didnt keep his grubby hands off the cookie with the C... so i guess i could have taken a picture of his tummy...

and yes... abby is talented...

mm

The Spear Clan said...

I am glad you guys are getting so much snow, I think you have us beat so far which is not normal for Montana! What is going on with the signs by the nativity from the athiest folks? I heard something about the governor and something controversial she had said in regards to this but didn't really pay too much attention.
Merry Christmas!

Kristina said...

Yummy! They look delicious! Even if you don't think they look perfect, you guys had fun and you know you'll make improvements as the year go on.

(I can't decorate those kind either.....)

sarah said...

Those are so cute!! I love the needle for decorating, I am going to have to get one!