Sunday, December 9, 2007

Whew! We Survived the Tights!


Well, we survived the entire Nutcracker performance with no reference to the men's tights! And, purple tights they were! Actually, we had a fabulous time. The girls (Miki, Abby, and Biz in first photo from left to right) looked absolutely adorable in their red Christmas dresses. They are the sweetest of friends together, and I love that they are building these memories. I have told both of their families that they are never allowed to even consider moving away from us, because I think it would be so great for the three of them to have a lifelong friendship! And the fact that I adore both of their moms makes it an even sweeter blessing for me!

3 comments:

P-D's said...

Looks like alot of fun and alot of memories for a lifetime!!!

The Aldridge's said...

Maybe the tights thing woundn't have been that big of a deal if Mark wore his around the house more often.

Looks like EVERYONE had a great time!

Dana said...

you all look beautiful! how fun! Gwen you are motivating me- as soon as Ivana is old enough to have a healthy appreciation of men in tights, we will follow your example. =) thanks!