Monday, December 3, 2007

Cute Kids

I know that we all think that our kids are the cutest kids around, but you have to admit, these four are pretty darn cute!


Noah, Ethan and Abby all had their Christmas piano recital on Saturday. They all did such a great job! Ethan and Abby sang while playing their songs, too. I am so amazed at how all three of them don't get a bit nervous, but play & sing in front of a crowd of people just the way they play & sing for me in our living room. When I was their age (and even older!), I hated piano recitals. I would get so nervous. My hands would get all sweaty and gross and I could hardly remember where to find middle C on the piano. I am so thankful that my kids don't experience the same nausea-inducing fear that I did! I know it's due in large part to their amazing teacher (and my amazing friend) Kerri Grant. She instills such confidence in them and really focuses on building a lifetime love of music. We are all so thankful for her! Just a couple of more years and Cole gets to join in the fun!

3 comments:

The Aldridge's said...

GREAT PIC! Cheryl says EP looks like a "little Mark". (I think she meant it in a nice way.?.)

P-D's said...

It really is a great picture! I was at mom and dad's after the recital and dad was showing me BOXES of old pictures...anyway, guess who Ethan is a spitting image of??? Little CLYDE!!!

Dana said...

You guys sure have gorgeous kids! Abby looks especially beautiful. I hope our kids do piano too. What fun.