Friday, November 30, 2007

holiday greetings through christmas cards...

as many of you know i love christmas time... i love everything about this time of year... but, one of the things i love most is getting to the mail box, before gwen and getting the christmas cards out... i love hearing from you all, i love the letters... but most of all i love the pictures... some are just great family shots... some are from trips you took this year... some are of the kids, so we can see how big they are getting and how they have changed... and some... my favorite are when the kids are caught in a crazy instance... caught by the camera... laughing... crying... looking so much like their personalities are... these are the reasons i love getting them... why i love getting home from work and reading the mail... this is one of many reasons i love this time of year...

3 comments:

Dana said...

we got our first card today! a picture, no less. our favorites too. can't wait to get yours =)...

P-D's said...

Wait til you see ours...it's ALOT of hair!!!

The Aldridge's said...

Getting Christmas card is becoming one of my favorite things about this time of year too. I used to think the "family letters" was kind of corny, but the older I get I see the wisdom in them. I love hearing what's happened this past year with friends and family I don't see often. Our first card arrived this week (over achievers)but now I can't wait for more.

Blessings to all this holiday season!