Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stinky dog



I think that there is nothing worse than a stinky dog. OK, that may be a slight exaggeration, but I really do hate the smell of stinky dogs. As a result, Snickers has already had lots of baths in her first year! Normally it is my job to give the baths, but this weekend Mark and Ethan helped me out. Thanks guys!!! Ethan is our family's animal lover. There is not an animal that he doesn't love. Don't step on an ant to kill it for no reason. He'll give you a nice lecture about killing God's creation! His dream pet would be a bearded dragon, but I think that is highly unlikely to happen as long as he lives in my house! Maybe someday he'll have his dream job of a zoo keeper and he can take care of all kinds of interesting creatures.

5 comments:

Dana said...

Um- I did not know you guys had a dog! What?? Shocked. Completely. Well, Snickers looks like a cutie- and spoiled with all that bathing.

the millers said...

So funny! We got her last October after Ethan's fish died . . a story I will tell you in person when we see you in just 11 days! Can't wait!

P-D's said...

Good job Ethan!! Want to come wash Max? I would even pay you!!!

the millers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the millers said...

Ethan says he'll do anything for money! But, he did mention that since Max is a bit bigger than Snickers, he might want some help from Tyler & Justin :-)