Friday, August 31, 2007

a little late night friday bowling...



tonight gwen had an idea... she wanted to go bowling... she thought this would be a fun time for the kids, and also for us... boy was she right...
we went to the Aztec Lanes in olympia and had a great time... watching the kids bowl was so fun... cole did great... he would lean so far over to use his body language to try to move his ball... and he would get so excited no matter how many pins he would knock over... the older 3 just powered the ball down the lane as best they could... all 4 kids did great...
we met our friends the fears and they bowled a game with us... thats right... all 11 of us... and being honest... the kids showed us old folks how to do it...
anyways... we had a blast and cant wait to do it again soon... if you like to bowl or just want a good laugh(watching me)... let us know... we would love to go with you...

4 comments:

Dana said...

Looks like fun! Love your spontaneity Gwen- great example to me for me to initiate that with our family. See you soon- 13 days...

the millers said...

I am not normally the spontaneous one in our family! When I asked the kids whose idea they thought it was to go bowling, they all said, "Dad!" When I told them that it was my idea, Noah said, "REALLY??!!??!" Guess I need to improve in that area! :-) But we did have a blast bowling!

P-D's said...

Very cool! we love bowling!

the millers said...

we know you love bowling... our boys want to bowl with your boys soon.... when does your league start up again?... anyways... your blogging now... congrats...