Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Great Idea

My friend Val had this great idea of moving all of her kids' toys into one bedroom and making that a "playroom," so that every bedroom wasn't a mess at the end of the day and it would be so much easier to keep things clean & tidy. I thought that this was such a brilliant idea that I had to implement it in our home, too.


So, how do you think it's going so far?
Sigh . . . . . guess I better round up the troops and get to work. By the way, in case you couldn't tell, that's the "playroom" in the upper left picture.

2 comments:

6Grants said...

That is why I miss a basement. This is the first house that we have had that doesn't have a basement, they are great for kids! I'm enjoying your blog.

Dana said...

Your post was so funny! Maybe it will turn out to be a great idea?? =) Anyway, it sounds like a great idea...