Wednesday, September 5, 2007

maybe this will help...

i dont know where you are at in your walk with God and i dont know what you are going through... but i felt nudged to post this... maybe you need this... maybe you know someone else who does...my sister sent this to me in february of 2005... i think she got it from my sister -in-law... i have watched it a couple of times since and almost deleted it several times... but havent been able to...anyways... enjoy... and then comment on it or anything else in our comment section... would love to hear from you...

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/windowmovie.html

3 comments:

P-D's said...

I still haven't deleted it either! I like to watch it from time to time. It is a good reminder to just relax and spend time with the things that really matter...God and family!

brase yourself said...

Never seen that before. I enjoyed the pics and great thoughts. Does make me want to slow down, relax and make the most of my time today...with God and my kids. Thanks for sharing that.

the millers said...

holly... you nailed it right on the head... God and family... thanks again for sending it to me...

brases... the pics are stunning... im glad you enjoyed it...