Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting Ready

It's so hard to believe that it's almost time for school to begin again! Abby starts in just a little over a week, on August 28th. Noah and Ethan will officially begin their homeschooling year on September 8th (that is the start date for WAVA), but we will unofficially begin the same time that Abby does.

We haven't received the boys' curriculum yet, but we have started getting ready for the year by rearranging our family room a bit and getting a little work area set up for them. About 20-25% of their schoolwork will be done on the computer. So while one is working on the computer, the other will work at our kitchen table. Hopefully this plan will work as planned!

I am excited to see what this next year will be like for our family, but also a bit nervous when I think about trying to juggle everything that I will need to get done. I would so appreciate your prayers for us all as we venture into the unknown ...

2 comments:

The Aldridge's said...

Looks like you are all set. I am hoping that it goes well for you. It sounds like such a great program!

C

Grant Gang said...

The work area looks great! It will be a challenge but will go better than you think...that is my prediction.

I'm going to miss not having TJ and Miki home as they start school tomorrow but the new season is exciting as well.

We miss you and think of you often.