Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Room Makeover #2

Well, since Noah is now in his own big-kid room (makes me wanna cry), Ethan wanted Cole to move in with him!
So, I thought they deserved a new look, too! When we moved into this house four years ago, we put Noah and Ethan's hand prints on their bedroom walls. We thought we should take one last picture to remember them, and to see how they've grown! (Makes me wanna cry again)
Mark wasn't so sure about my "stripes" idea, but I think it turned out pretty well! Ethan didn't want to have bunk beds anymore, so we separated them into two twin beds.

Here's Cole's bed.

And here's Ethan's.

I think that we are now done painting for awhile . . . well, except for the one wall in the family room with the fireplace that I still want to paint . . . and the front door which I want to paint this summer . . . poor Mark! I think I'll give him a rest for awhile though . . . except for the kitchen cupboard knobs and pulls that we just got that he now needs to install . . .

3 comments:

grandma & grandpa from North Dakota said...

Wow! Looks like you've been busy. But change is always fun - so which room is now Noah's and which room do Ethan and Cole share? Yes, the kids are growing up - it happens too fast.

Enjoy your accomplishments!!

Grandma from North Dakota

The Aldridge's said...

Hey Gwen, do you hire Mark out for painting jobs? Just wondering, Cheryl could use him in about 6 to 8 months when she decides what color she wants to paint the kitchen this time.

The Pace Posse said...

I like the stripes. Good choice!