Tuesday, April 29, 2008

missin' disney...

last week i got a phone text from a long time friend matt... he was at the airport... with his family, about to board a plane for sunny california... and my favorite destination... disneyland

next week, some family friends from the kids school are leaving for a vacation with their three kids to disneyland... first time for all of them...

a week after that a good friend of mine from work and his family are goin to head down to... you guessed it... disneyland

dont get me wrong... im left feeling very happy for them and yet there is a part of me that wishes we were going to be heading down there this year... but, it is not to be... we are planning our next trip for spring 2009...

2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, for all of these trips i know i should be thankful, and i am... we have had four unforgetable trips in the last five years... and i am so excited about all of my friends being able to go and make their own memories... but that doesnt make it any easier...

mickey... i miss ya

3 comments:

The Aldridge's said...

We need to talk about spring 2009 ... eveidently.
:-)

Pat

The Pace Posse said...

Aww - I miss Mickey too.
I would go to Disneyland every year if we could...unfortunately, we can't.
We went in 2006 - I'm hoping we make it again in 2009 or 2010 (just waiting for Hudson to get a little bigger).

P-D's said...

Are you still up for the P-D's to come along in 2009? Still working on Tyler...he doesn't want to miss that much school!!! Please help me out here!!! I WANT TO GO!!!!