Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can I please help, Mama?

With the addition of homeschooling Noah & Ethan to my schedule this fall, I told all of the members of the Miller fam that they were going to have to start helping out more in other areas. Cole is always more than willing to help with anything and everything. He asks me many times every day, "Can I please help, Mama?" Lately, he's taken to helping me fold the laundry. He started out with wash cloths, then moved on to hand towels and even graduated to bath towels. This last week he started taking the Daddy's shirts 101 class. How do you think he's doing? I'll bet you can hardly even tell which pile is mine and which is his!

5 comments:

The Aldridge's said...

What a sweet helper!

C

Dana said...

well, it looks like he is learning =) impressive.

P-D's said...

Excellent Job Cole!

Miller's Rock! said...

I can't even get Evan to put his laundry away right! Way to go, Cole-E-O!

Kristina said...

It's the thought that counts, right? My son puts his clothes away, but I'm not ready to have folding helpers! hee hee