Monday, September 1, 2008

Are you ready for some football?


For the local blog readers, here is the schedule for Noah & Ethan's next few games ... just in case you're ever bored on a Saturday and looking for something fun to do!

September 6 - 12:00pm Ingersoll Stadium

September 13 - 2:30pm Longmire Park

September 20 - 10:30am Tumwater High School

September 27 - 2:30pm Longmire Park (Mark and I will be gone this week to California (yippee!) but Gramma and Papa and the boys will be there)

October 4 - 1:00pm Yelm High School

Hope to see some of you there!

2 comments:

Mariner Tim said...

I can't wait 4 this weekend--Hawks football Sat. and Sun. 75 degrees,Dupont yard sale and football--sounds like a super fantastic Saturday!!
Love y'all-Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

hey just letting you know I visitedyour blog Sarah told me how to find it, great looking family, I can't believe how big they are!
Rebekah Balamchuc (Hinman)
If you blog search me its my last name believe it or not we are the only Balamchuc famiy out in cyber space.