Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ethan is 13!

I honestly cannot even believe that Ethan is 13 today! Two teenagers in our home! I still remember so clearly when Ethan was born, and how I always called him my "angel baby" because he was such an amazingly good baby with such a sweet disposition. And, although he's certainly grown up a lot since those days, Ethan is still such a sweet blessing to our family. He has the most kind and generous heart.

These last few months, as Ethan's new business has grown beyond what we could have ever imaged it would, we have watched him grow in confidence, and that has been wonderful to see. But, thankfully, he has still kept his sweet, humble attitude through it all.

We are so very proud of Ethan, and are so thankful that God has blessed our family with him! I can't wait to see how he continues to grow into an amazing young man of God this next year.

No comments: