Friday, July 3, 2009

Beautiful

Once we got back from our little beach vacation with my parents, Abby and Grandma got busy on their project of sewing some new pillow cases for Abby's room. I don't sew (though I so wish I did), and my mom is an amazing seamstress, quilter, embroiderer (is that a word?), etc., etc., so I was thrilled that she was willing to give Abby a sewing lesson. Abby did so well, and her new pillow cases are beautiful. But even more beautiful are the memories that were made.

3 comments:

sarah said...

Cute! I remember learning to sew from my grandma-what a special memory she will have!

By the way I love Bakerella blog-so fun. Post pics of your cake balls!

The Owens said...

Abby those are beautiful pillow cases!! Great job :)

Dana said...

so awesome! the memory too!